Festival Dates July 11 & 12, 2015
Festival Hotline: 207-691-2248
Festival Location: Public Landing 275 Main St., Rockland, Maine
Office Mailing Address: The North Atlantic Blues Festival, 70 Lake Avenue, Rockland, ME 04841
Tickets at the gate $35.00/day or $70.00/weekend pass.
Advance ticket sales ended July 7–now available only at the gate.
Rockland – Houston Tuttle 404 Main St. 594-5441
Camden – HAV II 87 Elm St. 236-6777
Bangor – Mexicalli Blues 1 Market St. 990-4113
Brunswick – Gulf of Maine Books 134 Maine St. 729-5083
Portland – Buck Dancers 248 St. John St. 774-2219
Fairfield – Down Home Music 43 Main St. 453-2942
Augusta – Musicians 1st Choice 246 Western Ave 623-0400
No credit cards taken at the gates, ATM’s are off the grounds but near by. A special children’s ticket will be available at the gate only to youngsters 6 to 12 for $5. Children under 5 admitted free.
All ticket sales are Final. No Refunds.
- Ticket gates open at 9:00 a.m. and music starts at 11:00 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday.
- Bring a lawnchair or blanket. Some folding chairs are available at the front
left of the stage for no charge. The yellow covered chairs to the right of the
stage are VIP seats.
- Chairs can be brought on the grounds 6:00-8:00 AM Saturday. We then
ask you to leave until the ticket gates open.
- Rain or Shine!
- No Pets or Coolers
- No chairs with a canopy over it. It blocks the view for the people behind you.
- No sun umbrella’s or tents (if raining, umbrella’s are allowed)
- A large tent is set up at the top of the hill if you want cover.
- City water faucets are to the right of the stage or behind the white building
right of the stage for your use.
- Saturday or Weekend Pass also gets you into the club crawl at the participating bars and restaurant.
- Wristband allows you to come and go off the festival grounds
The festival is in the Public Landing 275 Main St, first left off Main St.
No parking on grounds.
- From Portland (82 miles): Take I-295 North to Exit 28 to U.S. Route 1 North (Coastal Route) at Brunswick. Follow U.S. Route 1 to Rockland’s Main St. Turn right on Main St.
- From Augusta (42 miles) take Rt 17 to Rockland. Follow Rt 1 South take a left at the Dairy Queen stop light. Next right on Main St.
- From Bangor (61 miles) take US Rt 1A to Rt 1 then South to Rockland.Follow Rt 1 South take a left at the Dairy Queen stop light. Next right on to Main St.
On street parking through out the town. Civic organizations offer
paid parking at some parking lots.
Offering this service to the hotels, motels, campgrounds.
Maine Eastern Railroad is offering a Special Event “Blues Train”. http://www.maineeasternrailroad.com/schedule
Train station one block from Main Gate of the festival.