Festival Hotline: 207-691-2248
Festival Location: Public Landing 275 Main St., Rockland, Maine
Office Mailing Address:
The North Atlantic Blues Festival
70 Lake Avenue, Rockland, ME 04841
Tickets at the gate $45/day or $75/weekend pass
No credit cards taken at the gates, ATM’s are off the grounds but
near by. A special children’s ticket will be available at the gate
only for youngsters 6 to 12 for $5. Children under 5 admitted free.
All ticket sales are FINAL. No Refunds.
Advance ticket sales ended July 5th.
- Ticket gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- Bring a lawnchair or blanket. Some folding chairs are available at the front of the stage for no charge. The yellow covered chairs to the right of the stage are VIP seats.
- Chairs can be brought on the grounds 6:00-8:00 AM Saturday. We then ask you to leave until the ticket gates open.
- Rain or Shine!
- All bags will be searched, water and food OK
- No Pets, Coolers or Alcohol
- No chairs with a canopy over it. It blocks the view for the people behind you.
- No sun umbrellas or tents (if raining, small umbrellas are allowed)
- A large tent is set up at the top of the hill if you want cover.
- City water faucets are to left of the stage,for your use.
- Wristband allows you to come and go off the festival grounds
- Club Crawl held Sat night 7:00 PM. Main St is closed to traffic. 5 bands are set up along the street. All ages, no charge.
- Saturday or Weekend wristbands allows you into the participating bars and restaurants.
- Friday night music in local bars is not a NABF event, no wristbands are issued. Some establishments may charge a cover charge.
The festival is in the Public Landing — 275 Main St, first left off Main St.
- From Portland (82 miles): Take I-295 North to Exit 28 to U.S. Route 1 North (Coastal Route) at Brunswick. Follow U.S. Route 1 to Rockland’s Main St. Turn right on Main St.
- From Augusta (42 miles) take Rt 17 to Rockland. Follow Rt 1 South take a left at the Dairy Queen stop light. Next right on Main St.
- From Bangor (61 miles) take US Rt 1A to Rt 1 then South to Rockland.Follow Rt 1 South take a left at the Dairy Queen stop light. Next right on to Main St.
On street parking through out the town. Civic organizations offer
paid parking at some parking lots. No parking on grounds.